Landscape Management Network (LMN) is a SaaS software company, that works with tens of thousands of companies in the landscape and snow industries across North America. We are leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way contractors sell, service and innovate with their customers. We have forged steady growth for more than a decade, and have fostered a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Why work at LMN?
- LMN is the leading business management software focused on the landscape industry. We get to help amazing people every day build great businesses.
- We value your feedback and do our best to incorporate your great ideas into our day-to-day operations.
- We support professional develop and back this statement up with fun, interactive training, and development opportunities!
- We care SO much about our team and have a fantastic Culture Committee dedicated specifically to Communications and Culture, with the goal of making sure ‘LMN’ is the best place you will ever work!
- You want to be part of a fun, fast paced, collaborative team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (based on education and experience).
If you are a passionate person that is looking for a role as a Senior UX/UI Designer at an established growth-minded Canadian software company, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Summary of Position:
The Senior UX/UI Designer will be responsible for developing exceptional software product and build a deep expertise and understanding of our customers and their needs connected to our business by designing and conducting user research. The designer will analyze data and analytics to inform a design strategy/approach along with creating elegant design solutions for user/customer challenges. The designer will be required to collaborate across design, engineering, and product teams within an Agile environment when working on product strategy, opportunities, and insights. The senior UX/UI Designer will be responsible to achieve it’s individual OKRs.
- Develop exceptional knowledge of our software product and its functionality and experience
- Building a deep expertise and understanding of our customers and their needs connected to our business
- Design and conduct user research to understand our product and experience needs from stakeholders (i.e., user interviews, workshops, surveys, usability testing, and contextual inquiries
- Analyze data and analytics to inform a design strategy and approach
- Create elegant design solutions for user/customer challenges
- Develop wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and design systems using Figma and Miro
- Collaborate across design, engineering, and product teams within an Agile environment
- Collaborate on product strategy, opportunities, and insights through a deep understanding of our customer's needs and our business
- Be curious and passionate about Experience Design, our products, our customers, and our industry
- Achieve individual OKRs
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Spoken English (Fluent), Written English (Professional Level)
- Ability to get to the root of the problem, address issues and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to pick up new concepts/technologies quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask
- Ability to deliver the positive voice of LMN in all interactions
- Ability to mentor teammates and colleagues
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a positive manner
- Ability to show empathy and patience when interacting with staff and clients
- Working knowledge of XD Tools such as Figma and Miro
- Working knowledge of project management tools such as Monday.com, JIRA, and Confluence
- Working knowledge of CRMs such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and Gainsight
- Working knowledge of communication tools such as Slack and Quip
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Working knowledge in human-centered design practices, processes, and user/computer interaction
- Working knowledge in accessibility standards WCAG/508
- Experienced working with design systems, adhering to system standards as well as contributing to its evolution
- Skills in user-centric, systems-oriented processes, responsive web design and mobile application design
- Experience in designing B2B products
- Experienced in creating high-quality user-centered design artifacts (i.e., process flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups
- Post secondary education
- 10 plus years of deep digital UX design experience with a portfolio demonstrating user-centered design expertise
- Must have appropriate transit to attend the directing branch office
- Must be legally entitled to work in the United States and or Canada
- Must be legally entitled to travel between Canada and the United States
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, 36 Hours/Week, 4 Day Work Week, Annual Base Salary $115,000 USD, Plus Bonus, Benefits, Vacation Accrued, Sick Credits, 401K Match, and more…
# of Hires: 1